Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Crazy Quilt "Obsession" at exhibit

Today I finally got brave enough to sit down and create my own blog!

I've enjoyed visiting other people's blogs from time to time to see whats new there and hopefully others will enjoy doing the same with my blog.


Yesterday we went to the Texas State Capitol to see my crazy quilt "Obsession" on display in the "Deep in the Art of Texas Fiber Arts Exhibit". It was so much fun to go see the exhibit together and to see my own quilt there! I feel so honored at this opportunity.






5 comments:

allie aller said...

Congratulations on your participation in the exhibit, Mary, and welcome to the Bloggosphere!

Barbara said...

I'm so glad you have started a blog, Mary. I will enjoy checking in and seeing all the beautiful and creative things you do.

Judith said...

Welcome to Blogland Mary, so great to see you here and know that I will be able to keep yo to date with what you are up to.
Hugs
Judith

Rengin Yazitas said...

Welcome to the Blogland, dear Mary.
Congratulations once again on your participation in the exhibit.
I'm looking forward to see your new wonderful projects on to your blog:)
Best wishesd from sunny Istanbul

Marie Alton said...

Yay...Crazy Mary is blogging! Glad to see you, & will look forward to visiting often. Congrats on having your quilt on exhibit...you go girl!