Friday, November 27, 2009

Felt Christmas Wreath














Each year I start at least one new Christmas project. About 2 weeks ago I started making a felt Christmas wreath using a Bucilla kit I bought last year. I've made Bucilla kits for ornaments and stockings in the past and very much enjoyed the projects of felt with all the sequins and beads. When this is finished it will have a small battery operated string of miniature lights on it. I will hang this inside the house when it is finished. I took a picture of the wreath from the kit photo to show how it will look when finished. I've just about finished attaching all the holly and berries then the next step will be the bow and last the ornaments. Will post a picture when the bow has been completed.

1 comment:

Wolfgang said...

Hi I have this wreath but I have lost the instructions do you think you could copy yours and send them to me I would be happy to pay you. I have tried doing without them but its giving me a brain drain. By the way I am in Australia. Thanks Trisha.