Sunday, July 6, 2008

Glorious Baskets Quilt

Here are some pictures I took tonight of my Glorious Baskets quilt. I started hand quilting this in September 2007. I'm on my last row (which is the top row) of blocks to quilt and then I will get to start on the borders. I have a simple vine design I will probally do on the borders. I love this smaller quilting frame I bought to replace my larger one I started out with. It will be so exciting to do the borders and I should be able to hopefully finish this quilt by this September. I have 3 more quilt tops waiting!




5 comments:

Victoria Adams Brown said...

Mary, your pieces are beautiful. Congratulations. And those pics of that Ginger and those amazing blooming plants. You are surrounded by all things great!

Judy Morphis said...

Mary, beautiful quilt--as all your work is!

Anonymous said...

The quilt is lovely. I've been thinking about putting some embroidered blocks into a quilt for years. Too lazy to do it.

Julia said...

Hi Mary,
I found you through Marie Alton's blog.
I love your quilt.
Hugs Julia

Anonymous said...

Love this quilt. It reminds me of some old embroidery transfers that were given to me by an Avon customer way back in the 1970s. They were old then. Now they are ancient! LOL! Very pretty quilt.