Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Slippers
























A few weeks ago while surfing the Internet I came across a free pattern for baby shoes. http://www.maked.ca/tutorials.html A friend of mine just had her first baby a couple of days ago and thought for fun I would try making a pair. After making the first shoe, they are very addicting!! Being reversible makes them more fun! After making the first 4 pairs I then wanted to do a shoe with silk ribbon embroidery it. Then since I love crazy quilting I decided the baby just has to have some cq slippers!!! This baby's doll might be wearing these in the years to come!

1 comment:

Marie Alton said...

Oh Mary ... these are so sweet!
Love seeing your different ones.
Almost makes me wish I knew someone to make them for ... hmmm have to keep that in mind for the next one ... have a couple of nieces who might be having little ones over the next few years!